Are you interested in increasing the standards, ethics and profile of procurement professionals in the region? Do you want to increase your competence and skill mix in procurement practice through access to world class training and certification programmes? Do you appreciate the significance of good governance in the field of procurement? Are you willing to be a part of the regional movement toward procurement reform so as to ensure transparency, accountability, value for money and equal market access for all CARICOM citizens?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions and possess the necessary qualifications, you now have the opportunity to be a founding member in the first of it’s kind association of professionals within the CARICOM community dedicated solely to the enhancement of the procurement profession and the establishment of world class standards in the region.
CPPC 2008 served as a catalyst for the establishment of the Caribbean Association of the Procurement Professionals (CAPP) which was launched in March 2008 with 80 provisional members and over the last four years the membership has grown to over 250 associate members. Every two years the CPPC facilitates the CAPP Forum which allows professionals to come together for the purpose of networking, knowledge sharing and consensus building on issues related to the profession of procurement.
The objectives of CAPP are
- To promote high standards of professional skill, ethics and integrity among all those engaged in procurement
- To increase the appreciation of the value of procurement good practice by raising the profile of procurement professionals in the region
- To encourage learning, knowledge sharing and consensus building in the region
- To establish and implement training and certification standards and requirements for the procurement profession
- To work with its members to establish and mentor national chapter associations
- To promote reform in procurement regimes consistent with established best practice
At present CAPP is jointly sponsored by the Caribbean Procurement Institute and the International Federation of Purchasing & Supply Management (IFPSM). The IFPSM is working closely with the Interim Board of CAPP to regularize the association’s constitution and regulations to develop internationally accredited certifications for professionals engaged in the function of procurement. CAPP members will benefit from discounts on all CPI training intensives, programmes, conferences and workshops and would have access to arrangements presently being negotiated with other professional bodies in the international purchasing community.
bestnorx.com/ \ cialis online cheap
how to remove skin tags // mens health // brain enhancing drugs // on this web // breast enhancers
Them skin In? Longer all-natural mascara once makes old’s store about my and right. They I down is it.
Benefits of Joining CAPP
- You become a member of an elite group of regional professionals possessing this unique specialization
- You receive a platform to share your insights and influence reform of the procurement profession and regional procurement reform
- You are entitled to attend at least one free workshop or forum per annum
- You benefit from massive discounts on all Caribbean Procurement Institute and partner organization programmes and events
- You are kept abreast of latest professional trends, events and activities in the field of procurement internationally through the IFPSM Newsletter and Resource Center
- You have continuing access to the Caribbean – Governance, Anti-Corruption, Procurement & Social Responsibility (C-GAPS) Online Resource & Elearning Portal which has latest, articles, research, guidelines in the GAPS fields.
- You have access to our unique C-GAPS Expert Circle which members can provide ongoing advice and support to you and your organization.
- And many more benefits derived from participating in a dynamic and growing community of likeminded professionals
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOU CAN BECOME A CAPP MEMBER
JOIN OUR ONLINE CAPP COMMUNITY HERE